PIJAC Canada will be hosting Canada’s first and ONLY fully bilingual and live National Pet Industry Show, sponsored by BüD’z, on September 13th & 14th, 2020. This show will take the place of both the Drummondville and Toronto 2020 physical shows and will be live from 10am-6pm on both days. Rather than having two small virtual shows two weeks apart, we decided to combine the two into one super NATIONAL virtual show.
With little preparation when the virus struck Canada, we hosted a very simple virtual show in place of our Vancouver show earlier this year. This virtual show however, is entirely different. We have purchased a platform called vFairs, where the virtual show will take place.When we first discovered this impressive platform, we knew that this was the one that would give you the best results and offer the visitors an elevated experience.
Watch the demo video to see how it works.
If you have already registered with us, we will transfer your registration information onto vFairs for you. We will then share your login information with you so you can begin to work on your booth. We encourage distributors to have individual booths for their manufacturers as the virtual booths are all the same standard size. To see an example of how the booth set-up process will go, click here.
If you have not previously registered for either show but wish to participate in the virtual show, please email Emma Cowie, PIJAC Canada’s Event Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have discounts for purchasing multiple booths. See table below.
|# of booths
||Cost per booth
|1 – 4
To confirm your participation and how many booths you would like, simply send us an email at email@example.com.
- Each booth includes a basic set-up with options to upgrade. You can upload videos, documents and other information to your booths.
- We are also including one spot in the New Product Section per booth. This room on the platform is called “Poster Sessions” and it will be a virtual set-up of posters where you can share information and images of your new product, just like at the physical show.
- You will also have access to all seminars for free. More details on those seminars to come.
- You will have access to the networking lounge where you can network live with attendees and other exhibitors. You can have private chats as well as group chats.
- You can have as many representatives at your virtual booth as you wish. There will be a space to add them in your booth set-up process.
If you registered for the Drummondville and/or Toronto show and do not wish to participate in the virtual show, please email us and we will discuss the partial refund process with you.
Please reach out should you have any questions about the virtual show, and we will happy to help. We look forward to virtually hosting you in this exciting new event!
Contact: Emma Cowie, firstname.lastname@example.org