ExpoZoo 2018 brings the Canadian Eastern market to you for two solid days, giving you the opportunity to take advantage of hundreds of buyers all under one roof, as well as grow and enhance your business.
- New sales opportunities
- Visit with existing customers
- Make immediate sales
- Highlight new products
- Get exposure
Setup Hours: Saturday, August 25, 2018 – 8am to 6pm
Exhibit Hours: Sunday, August 26, 2018- 9am to 5pm (new hours) – Monday, August 27, 2018 – 10am to 5pm
Teardown: Monday, August 27, 2018 – 5pm to 10pm
550, rue Saint-Amant Drummondville, Québec, J2C 6E3 Canada
Tel: 819-477- 5511
YOU MUST BE A PIJAC CANADA MEMBER TO EXHIBIT
Booth 10′ X 10′: $1035.00 + $51.75 (5% GST) + $103.25 (9.975% QST) = $1190.00
Corner fee (per corner): $60.00 + $3.00 (5% GST) + $6.00 (9.975% QST) = $69.00
Send in your contract in full payment before April 1st, and be automatically entered for a chance to win a 10′ X 10′ booth space!
Booth applications submitted before July 1st 2018 must include a 50% deposit. All booth space must be paid in full by July 1st 2018. If a booth application is submitted on or after July 1st 2018 it must include full payment.
Booth package includes
- Booth 10′ X 10′ booth setup (depending on the space selection)
- 8′ high black drape on back wall and 3′ high black side drapes
- One (1) 10′ X 10′ grey carpet
- Six (6) free exhibitor badges per booth space
- Free listing in show guide
- Free space in new product section
- Free post show visitor list
- Send in your exhibitor contract for exhibit space as soon as possible to secure your desired booth location.
- Ensure to fill in your show guide listing information.
- Ensure that your contract is signed and a 50% deposit is included.
- Participate in the New Product Section (free of charge) and gain extra visibility by displaying your new product(s).
- Make your hotel reservation as soon as possible to take advantage of discounted rates and hotel benefits.
Confirmation of booth space will be sent to you with exhibitor information ONLY after reception of the signed contract and deposit.