ExpoZoo 2017 brings the Canadian Eastern market to you for two solid days, giving you the opportunity to take advantage of hundreds of buyers all under one roof, as well as grow and enhance your business. For more information on this trade show visit our website at www.pijaccanada.com.
- New sales opportunities
- Visit with existing customers
- Make immediate sales
- Highlight new products
- Get exposure
Setup Hours: Saturday, August 19, 2017 – 8am to 6pm
Exhibit Hours: Sunday, August 20, 2017- 10am to 6pm – Monday, August 21, 2017 – 10am to 5pm
Teardown: Monday, August 21, 2017 – 5pm to 10pm
550, rue Saint-Amant Drummondville, Québec, J2C 6E3 Canada
Tel: 819-477- 5511
$1005.00 + $50.25 (5% GST) + $100.25 (9.975% QST) = $1155.50 each
$1255.05 + $62.75 (5% GST) + $129.19 (9.975% QST) = $1443.00 each
NEW: Corner Booth rates are an additional $50.00 per 10×10 space
(To be invoiced after booth space allocation)
* Send in your contract with full payment before April 1st, and be automatically entered for a chance to win a 10 X10 booth space!
Exhibitor contracts submitted must include a 50% deposit. All booth space must be paid in full by July 1st, 2017. If a booth application is submitted after July 1st, 2017 it must include full payment.
Booth package includes
- 10’ X 10’ booth setup
- 8’ high black drape on back wall and 3’ high black side drapes
- One (1) 10’X 10’ grey carpet
- Six (6) free exhibitor badges per 10’X10’ booth space – A fee might apply for additional badges
- Free listing in show guide
- Free space in New Product Section for PIJAC Canada members only
- Send in your exhibitor contract for exhibit space as soon as possible to secure your desired booth location.
- Ensure that your contract is signed and a 50% deposit is included.
- Participate in the New Product Section (free of charge for members) and gain extra visibility by displaying your new product(s).
- Make your hotel reservations as soon as possible to take advantage of discounted rates.
Confirmation of booth space will be sent to you with exhibitor information only after reception of the signed contract and deposit.