After the success of our first virtual show in 2020, PIJAC Canada will be hosting its’ second bilingual and live National Pet Industry Show, sponsored by StreetDog Marketing Inc. The show will take place on April 25th – 26th, 2021 and will be live from 10am-6pm EST on both days. It is open to industry players from all across Canada, and is an event you surely do not want to miss!
As you can imagine there have been many moving parts which lead to this decision. With ongoing restrictions on large gatherings and the safety of all participants as our first priority, we made the decision to offer a virtual show this spring.
Sunday, April 25, 2021 – 10am to 6pm EST
Monday, April 26, 2021 – 10am to 6pm EST
Please note the show is live and exhibitors will be online these two days, during these hours.
We have purchased a platform called vFairs, where the virtual show will take place. When we first discovered this impressive platform, we knew that this was the one that would give you the best results and offer the visitors an elevated experience.
Watch the demo video to see how it works.
This video is mainly used for exhibitors and organizers but will still give you an idea of how the platform functions.
- We’ve done the work for you: We’ve built the best trade show in Canada that offers the widest variety and largest number of suppliers, all in one location.
- It lets you take a load-off: Two uninterrupted days to research and purchase the products your clients want, which means you don’t have to fit it in between clients and deliveries back at the shop.
- Show Specials: Take advantage of specials that you can find only at our shows!
- New trends: Check out all the new products and trends while meeting new manufacturers and distributors.
- No travel: By moving the show online you are saving time and money1
- Learn while you work: Take in one or more Webinars during the show days.
- Live Online Networking: Take advantage of the platforms live chat capabilities and chat with your vendors throughout the show days.
- It’s free!
If you have any questions about the platform and how the virtual show will work, please contact us at email@example.com.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER