After the success of our first virtual show in 2020, PIJAC Canada will be hosting its’ second bilingual and live National Pet Industry Show, sponsored by StreetDog Marketing Inc. The show will take place on April 25th – 26th, 2021 and will be live from 10am-6pm EST on both days. It is open to industry players from all across Canada, and is an event you surely do not want to miss!
We have purchased a platform called vFairs, where the virtual show will take place. When we first discovered this impressive platform, we knew that this was the one that would give you the best results and offer the visitors an elevated experience.
Watch the demo video to see how it works.
Please click here to complete the registration form. Once completed please send to email@example.com. The deadline to register is April 9th, 2021. After receiving your form, we will create a vFairs account for you, and you will then receive your login and booth set-up info via email. We encourage distributors to have individual booths for their manufacturers as the virtual booths are all the same standard size. To see an example of how the booth set-up process will go, click here.
We have discounts for purchasing multiple booths. See table below.
|# of booths
||Cost per booth
|1 – 4
To confirm your participation and how many booths you would like, please fill out the registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each company needs their own form, so if you are purchasing for multiple companies please fill out multiple forms.
- Each booth includes a basic set-up.
- You can upload an unlimited amount of videos, documents and other information to your booths.
- All of your files/videos are visible by anyone so we encourage you to password protect your files, if you so chose.
- Make sure your files are properly named as the file name will be visible as well.
- If you need any help with your booth set-up, please email email@example.com.
- You can have as many representatives at your virtual booth(s) as you wish. There will be a space to add them in your booth set-up process.
- However, one email address can only be assigned to one booth, so if your company has multiple booths:
- You either need to assign specific people to every booth or;
- Create different logins with different email addresses for yourself/your team for each booth they are in.
- We are also including one place in the new product package per booth. This package will be a pdf package of all new products where you can share information and a picture of your new product, like at the physical show.
- You will also have access to all seminars for free. More details on those seminars to come.
- If you wish to present a seminar at the virtual show, we do have limited spots available for exhibitors. Contact Jacynthe at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Only exhibitors that are members in good standing of PIJAC Canada can present webinars.
- You will have access to the chat room where you can network live with attendees and other exhibitors. You can have private chats as well as group chats.
- The Community Pet Industry Awards will be presented on the Sunday evening on the virtual show platform, at the end of the show day.
What’s New – SHOW UPGRADES FOR 2021
Every show has a learning curve and we learned a lot from our first virtual show last year. Thanks to your feedback we have made some great additions. Here are some of the improvements and planned additions for this year:
Product Search Capability – Add your products to your exhibitor profile and attendees will be able to easily find what you have to offer.
Direct Order Requests – attendees can now make immediate order requests via your virtual booth.
Automatic Lead Retrieval – know exactly who is in your booth at any given time and capture their details.
Pre-show Visitor List – see company names and addresses of pre-registered visitors just before the show.
Redesigned Exhibit Hall Functions – we’ve added multiple halls and a birds eye view function so it’s easier for clients to find you.
Access to More Emails – Attendees will have the option to share their email when they register which will be added to your visitor list at the end of the show.
Exhibitor Visibility – Promote your company and products via sponsorships and advertising opportunities. Contact us email@example.com for more details.