After the success of our first virtual show in 2020, PIJAC Canada will be hosting its’ second bilingual and live National Pet Industry Show, sponsored by StreetDog Marketing Inc. The show will take place on April 25th – 26th, 2021 and will be live from 10am-6pm EST on both days. It is open to industry players from all across Canada, and is an event you surely do not want to miss!
We have purchased a platform called vFairs, where the virtual show will take place. When we first discovered this impressive platform, we knew that this was the one that would give you the best results and offer the visitors an elevated experience.
Watch the demo video to see how it works.
Please click here to complete the registration form. Once completed please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to register is April 9th, 2021. After receiving your form, we will create a vFairs account for you, and you will then receive your login and booth set-up info via email. We encourage distributors to have individual booths for their manufacturers as the virtual booths are all the same standard size. To see an example of how the booth set-up process will go, click here.
We have discounts for purchasing multiple booths. See table below.
|# of booths
||Cost per booth
|1 – 4
To confirm your participation and how many booths you would like, please fill out the registration form and send to email@example.com. Each company needs their own form, so if you are purchasing for multiple companies please fill out multiple forms.
- Each booth includes a basic set-up.
- You can upload an unlimited amount of videos, documents and other information to your booths (make sure to add a Chat button).
- All of your files/videos are visible by anyone so we encourage you to password protect your files, if you so chose.
- Make sure your files are properly named as the file name will be visible as well.
- If you need any help with your booth set-up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can have as many representatives at your virtual booth(s) as you wish. There will be a space to add them in your booth set-up process.
- However, one email address can only be assigned to one booth, so if your company has multiple booths:
- You either need to assign specific people to every booth or;
- Create different logins with different email addresses for yourself/your team for each booth they are in.
- We are also including one spot in the New Product Section per booth. This room will be a virtual set-up of posters where you can share information and images of your new product, just like at the physical show.
- You will also have access to all seminars for free. More details on those seminars to come.
- If you wish to present a seminar at the virtual show, we do have limited spots available for exhibitors. Contact Jacynthe at email@example.com for more information.
- You will have access to the chat room where you can network live with attendees and other exhibitors. You can have private chats as well as group chats.
- The Community Pet Industry Awards will be presented on the Sunday evening on the virtual show platform, at the end of the show day.
Every show has a learning curve and we learnt a lot from our first virtual show last year. Here are some things that we are looking to add or that are improved from the last show:
- There will be a product search function for visitors to better find what specific products they are looking for.
- They will be able to make orders and you will be notified so you can choose to proceed or not.
- Ensure when setting up your booth(s) you add all info required for the product search function.
- There will be multiple exhibitor halls for visitors to better find who they are looking for.
- You will be able to see which visitors are in your booth.
- You will also be able to see the visitors information in the chat room, so you know where they are from, etc.
- Visitors will have the option when registering to allow their email address to be shared, so you may receive some emails in your visitor list after the show.
- The community chat room will be limited to PIJAC Canada posts only. At the last show this was mainly used as a spam chat room.
- There are other opportunities to promote your company and products via sponsorships and advertising opportunities. Contact us for more information.
Please reach out should you have any questions about the virtual show, and we will be happy to help. We look forward to virtually hosting you at this exciting event!
Contact: Emma Cowie, firstname.lastname@example.org