PIJAC Canada will be hosting its’ third bilingual and live National Pet Industry Show, sponsored by StreetDog Marketing Inc. The show will take place on October 24-25, 2021 and will be live online from 10am-6pm EST on both days. It is open to industry players from across Canada and is a major industry event you do not want to miss!
We have partnered with a new platform called OrderEase, where the virtual show will take place. When we first discovered this impressive platform, we knew that it would not only give you the best results but also offer the visitors an elevated ordering experience.
Click here to find out more about the OrderEase platform.
Please click here to complete the registration form. Send completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving your form with full payment, we will connect you with OrderEase so you can begin your booth set-up process. We encourage distributors to have individual booths for their manufacturers as the virtual booths are all the same standard size.
The deadline to register is September 24, 2021. NO EXTENSIONS.
We have discounts for purchasing multiple booths. See table below.
|# of booths
||Cost per booth
|1 – 4
To confirm your participation, please fill out the registration form and send to email@example.com. Each company needs their own form, so if you are purchasing for multiple companies, please fill out multiple forms.
- Booth Set-Up
- You can upload an unlimited number of videos, documents and other information to your booths, however we recommend no more than 12.
- Make sure your files are properly named as the file name will be visible as well.
- There will be resources available to help you along the way with your booth set-up.
- Booth Representatives
- You can have as many representatives at your virtual booth(s) as you wish. You will be able to manage/add users during the set-up process.
- Product Search Capability
- Your products will be put into a catalog, which can be accessed from within your booth by attendees. Your catalog can have product categories and is easily searchable.
- Direct Order Requests
- Attendees can build and submit via your virtual booth.
- Automatic Lead Retrieval
- Know exactly who isvisiting your booth at any given time. You will be able to download a booth visitor list with their contact details.
- Chat Room & Lounge
- You will have access to the chat room where you can network live with attendees and other exhibitors. You can have private chats as well as group chats via the messaging panel.
- Pre-Show Visitor List
- See company names and addresses of pre-registered visitors just before the show.
- Access to More Emails
- Attendees will have the option to share their email when they register which will be added to your visitor list at the end of the show.
- You will also have access to all seminars for free. More details on those seminars to come.
- If you wish to present a seminar at the virtual show, we do have limited spots available for exhibitors at an additional cost. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org more information.
- Only exhibitors that are members in good standing of PIJAC Canada can present webinars.
- The Community Pet Industry Awards will be presented on the Sunday evening on the virtual show platform, at the end of the show day.
- Exhibitor Visibility
- Promote your company and products via sponsorships and advertising opportunities. Contact us email@example.com more details.