Alberta is a mecca for pet trends, making it a perfect spot to host the 2023 National Pet Industry Show. Last year’s show saw over 90 exhibiting companies, and this year’s event is sure to satisfy, with even more exhibitors filling over 30,000 sq. ft. of booth space. The exhibitors range from full-line distributors, to manufacturers of pet food, accessories, and more.
Five Excellent Reasons to attend
- We’ve done the work for you: We’ve built the only trade show in Western Canada that offers the widest variety and largest number of suppliers, all in one location.
- It lets you take a load-off: Two uninterrupted days to research and purchase the products your clients want, which means you don’t have to fit it in between clients and deliveries back at the shop.
- Facetime pays dividends: Research shows that the best deals happen when you meet in person.
- Show Specials: Take advantage of specials that you can find only at our shows!
- New trends: Check out all the new products and trends while meeting new manufacturers and distributors.
Sunday, April 23, 2023 – 10am to 5pm
Monday, April 24, 2023 – 10am to 3pm
Big Four, Calgary Stampede
1410 Olympic Way SE, Calgary, AB T2G 2W1, Canada
Shuttle Services & Parking
More information to come.
Registering for your badges before the show will save you valuable time at the show. Ensure to fill out all fields as accurately as possible.
- Make your hotel reservations early.
- Keep up to date with the Canadian Pet Community Awards and take note of when voting opens and closes to ensure your opinion is heard!
- Register for your badges prior to the show