The Drummondville National Pet Industry Show, sponsored by Büd’z, brings the French-Canadian Eastern market to you for two solid days, giving you the opportunity to take advantage of hundreds of buyers all under one roof, as well as grow and enhance your business. The 2019 show saw over 100 exhibiting companies, and this year’s event is sure to satisfy, with even more exhibitors filling over 50,000 sq. ft. of booth space. The exhibitors range from full-line distributors, to manufacturers of pet food, accessories, and more.
5 Excellent Reasons to attend
- We’ve done the work for you: We’ve built up a Quebec trade show that offers the widest variety and largest number of suppliers, all in one location.
- It lets you take a load-off: Two uninterrupted days to research and purchase the products your clients want, which means you don’t have to fit it in between clients and deliveries back at the shop.
- Facetime pays dividends: Research shows that the best deals happen when you meet in person.
- Show Specials: Take advantage of specials that you can find only at our shows!
- New trends: Check out all the new products and trends while meeting new manufacturers and distributors.
Sunday, October 24, 2021 – 10am to 6pm
Monday, October 25, 2021 – 10am to 5pm
550, rue Saint-Amant Drummondville, Québec, J2C 6E3 Canada
Tel: 819-477- 5511
Registering for your badges before the show will save you valuable time at the show. Ensure to fill out all fields as accurately as possible.
- Make your hotel reservations as soon as possible to take advantage of discounted rates and hotel benefits
- Keep up to date with the Canadian Pet Community Awards and take note of when voting opens and closes to ensure your opinion is heard!
- Register for your badges prior to the show
- Don’t forget to join us for the cocktail & awards after the show on the 19th (if restrictions allow)