The Drummondville National Pet Industry Show brings the French-Canadian Eastern market to you for two solid days, giving you the opportunity to take advantage of hundreds of buyers all under one roof, as well as grow and enhance your business.
- New sales opportunities
- Visit with existing customers
- Make immediate sales
- Highlight new products
- Get exposure
Setup Hours: Saturday, August 27, 2022 – 8am to 6pm
Exhibit Hours: Sunday, August 28, 2022 – 9am to 5pm – Monday, August 29, 2022 – 10am to 5pm
Teardown: Monday, August 29, 2022 – 5pm to 10pm
550, rue Saint-Amant Drummondville, Québec, J2C 6E3 Canada
Tel: 819-477- 5511
- Exhibitors are not required to show proof of vaccination.
- Visitors are not required to show proof of vaccination.
- Masks are recommended.
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer for your booth for you and your clients.
You must be a PIJAC Canada member to exhibit!
Booth (10′ x 10′): $ 1400 + GST + QST
Corner fee (per corner): $ 85.00 + GST + QST
Booth package includes
- 10′ X 10′ booth setup (depending on the space selection)
- 8′ high black drape on back wall and 4′ high black side drapes
- One (1) 10′ X 10′ grey carpet
- Free listing in show guide
- Free space in New Product Section
- Free post show visitor list
- Register for your exhibit space as soon as possible to secure your desired booth location
- Participate in the New Product Section (free of charge) and gain extra visibility by displaying your new product(s)
- Make your hotel reservations in advance to take advantage of discounted rates and hotel benefits
- Keep up to date with the Canadian Pet Community Awards and take note of when voting opens and closes to ensure your opinion is heard!
- Register for your exhibitor badges prior to the show
- Confirmation of booth space will be sent to you with exhibitor information ONLY after reception of registration and full payment