PIJAC Canada’s annual Toronto National Pet Trade Show is an event not to be missed! The Toronto National Pet Industry Show is the largest trade exhibition of its kind in Canada. Last year’s show saw over 300 exhibiting companies, and this year’s event is sure to satisfy, with even more exhibitors filling over 90,000 sq. ft. of booth space. The exhibitors range from full-line distributors, to manufacturers of pet food, accessories, and more. Don’t miss this first-class opportunity to meet potential partners and much more
Six Excellent Reasons to attend
- We’ve done the work for you: We’ve built the best trade show in Ontario that offers the widest variety and largest number of suppliers, all in one location.
- It lets you take a load-off: Two uninterrupted days to research and purchase the products your clients want, which means you don’t have to fit it in between clients and deliveries back at the shop.
- Facetime pays dividends: Research shows that the best deals happen when you meet in person.
- Show Specials: Take advantage of specials that you can find only at our shows!
- New trends: Check out all the new products and trends while meeting new manufacturers and distributors.
Sunday, September 18, 2022 – 10am to 6pm
Monday, September 19, 2022 – 10am to 5pm
The International Centre, Hall 5
6900 Airport Road
Mississauga, ON – L4V 1E8, Canada
Phone: 905-677-6131, Fax: 905-677-8924
Registering for your badges before the show will save you valuable time at the show. Ensure to fill out all fields as accurately as possible.
Cocktail & Canadian Pet Community Awards
PIJAC Canada is hosting a Cocktail after the closing of the Sunday show at 6pm. All exhibitors and visitors are welcome. The Canadian Pet Community Awards will be presented at the cocktail as well.
- Make your hotel reservations by August 1st to take advantage of discounted rates and hotel benefits
- Keep up to date with the Canadian Pet Community Awards and take note of when voting opens and closes to ensure your opinion is heard!
- Register for your badges prior to the show
- Don’t forget to join us for the cocktail & awards after the show on the 19th (if restrictions allow)