The west coast is a mecca for pet trends, making it a perfect spot to host the 2020 National Pet Industry Show. Last year’s show saw over 80 exhibiting companies, and this year’s event is sure to satisfy, with even more exhibitors filling over 30,000 sq. ft. of booth space. The exhibitors range from full-line distributors, to manufacturers of pet food, accessories, and more.
Six Excellent Reasons to attend
- We’ve done the work for you: We’ve built the only trade show in Western Canada that offers the widest variety and largest number of suppliers, all in one location.
- It lets you take a load-off: Two uninterrupted days to research and purchase the products your clients want, which means you don’t have to fit it in between clients and deliveries back at the shop.
- Facetime pays dividends: Research shows that the best deals happen when you meet in person.
- There’s a cocktail! PIJAC Canada is hosting a cocktail the Sunday evening after the show. Get your tickets now before they sell out!
- Show Specials: Take advantage of specials that you can find only at our shows!
- New trends: Check out all the new products and trends while meeting new manufacturers and distributors.
Sunday, April 26, 2020 – 10am to 5pm
Monday, April 27, 2020 – 10am to 3pm
Richmond Olympic Oval, Track Zone
6111 River Rd , Richmond, BC, V7C 0A2, Canada
Shuttle Services & Parking
There will be two free shuttle services offered to and from the Oval from the below locations:
- The Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport and Vancouver Airport Marriott
- City Worksyard parking lot (map of extra parking options)
Click here to find out more about parking options & shuttles.
Registering for your badges before the show will save you valuable time at the show. Ensure to fill out all fields as accurately as possible.
PIJAC Canada is hosting a cocktail at the after the closing of the Sunday show. All exhibitors and visitors are welcome. Make sure to purchase your tickets online before they sell out.