The west coast is a mecca for pet trends, making it a perfect spot to host the 2020 National Pet Industry Show. This year’s event is sure to satisfy, literally offering something for everyone.
- New sales opportunities
- Visit with existing customers
- Make immediate sales
- Highlight new products
- Get exposure
Setup Hours: Saturday, April 23, 2022 – 8am to 6pm
Exhibit Hours: Sunday, April 24, 2022 – 10am to 5pm – Monday, April 25, 2022 – 10am to 3pm
Teardown: Monday, April 25, 2022 – 3pm to 10pm
Richmond Olympic Oval, Track Zone
6111 River Rd , Richmond, BC, V7C 0A2, Canada
- Exhibitors are not required to show proof of vaccination.
- Visitors are required to show proof of vaccination.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer for your booth for you and your clients.
Shuttle Services & Parking
Click here for information on our free shuttle services and parking options.
You must be a PIJAC Canada member to exhibit!
Booth (10′ x 10′): $ 1550.00 + $ 75.00 (5% GST) = $ 1627.50
Corner fee (per corner): $ 80.00+ $4.00 (5% GST)= $ 84.00
Register online here.
All booth spaces must be paid in full by March 1st, 2022. If a booth application is submitted after March 1st, 2022 it must include full payment.
Booth package includes
- 10′ X 10′ booth setup (depending on the space selection)
- 8′ high black drape on back wall and 3′ high black side drapes
- One (1) 10′ X 10′ grey carpet
- Free listing in Show Guide
- Free space in New Product Section
- Free post show visitor list
- Register for your exhibit space as soon as possible to secure your desired booth location
- Participate in the New Product Section (free of charge) and gain extra visibility by displaying your new product(s).
- Make your hotel reservations early
- Keep up to date with the Canadian Pet Community Awards and take note of when voting opens and closes to ensure your opinion is heard!
- Confirmation of booth space will be sent to you with exhibitor information ONLY after reception of registration and deposit.