What is the Favorite Sales Representative Award? This award highlights the work of exceptional sales representatives form who go the extra mile in educating their clients and readily offering support, whether it be product related, customer related or assistance with community events.
Favorite Sales Representative Award Criteria:
- Must be a sales representative in one of the following provinces: Quebec, Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, PEI.
- Must be a sales representative for a Canadian pet product Manufacturing or Distribution company.
- Has a talent for helping business owners and their staff learn about the products and how they can benefit their clients.
- Is always readily available for ongoing support.
- Happily participates in their client’s community events, lending a hand and engaging pet families.
Be sure to provide details and specific examples to illustrate why your nominee is so deserving of this award.
Here’s how it works:
- Pet retailers and service providers can submit the nominations online to PIJAC Canada from July 4th to July 27.
- Successful nominees residing in Quebec will be announced on August 1st. Voting will take place from August 1st to 15th
Successful nominees residing in Ontario and the Maritimes will be announced on August 15th. Voting will take place August 15 – 30th.
- Voting is open to all industry businesses.
The awards will be presented at the association’s two trade shows, ExpoZoo on August, 26 (nominees in Quebec) and the National Pet Industry Trade Show on September 16 (nominees in Ontario and Maritimes).