Hagen Consumer Representative for Pet Job Opportunity
Title: Consumer Representative for Pet
Department: Customer Service
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
Location: Baie-D’Urfé – Head Office
The agent must perform consumer service and other administrative tasks effectively to achieve business objectives to serve consumers with satisfaction for the benefit of the business.
- Offer a range of services to consumers by telephone and email, thus managing incoming and outgoing communications
- Social Media knowledge (Facebook and Instagram)
- Perform from time to time data entry in all the company’s different systems, ensure complete processing of inquiries as well as act as the main contact with our consumers
- Answer and track in Salesforce the consumer inquiries within 72 hours or less
- Be well verse in all products distributed by Rolf C. Hagen Inc.: Aquatics, Small animals, Birds, Reptile, Cats and Dogs for accessories, foods, and how to maintain and better use all products
- Knowledge of products (new products or product changes), continuous training building knowledge on product and animal care
- Establish relations with different brand category services to ensure accurate answers and coordinate issue resolution
- Update quick response suggestions (FAQ-Q & A) and inform Brand Manager when to include additional information in the knowledge data base
- Ensure the information regarding international distributors is up to date
- Perform order entry for replacement parts and exchanges
- Online WEB order management, supply tracking information, consumer return procedure including reimbursement and warranty information
- Determine coupon value to resolve issue or turn negative to positive perception
- Allocate and generate orders packing slip (PPS)
- Sort and prioritize inquiries
- Update the training manual
- Perform other duties as required to support the company and its growth.
- Replace from time to time the receptionist at the front desk on a rotational basis.
- College diploma in related field or equivalent level of industry experience
- 2-3 years experience in a related field
- Extensive knowledge in animal care for dogs, cats, reptiles, small animals, birds and aquatics
- Be responsive to, inquire about, and implement the proposed tools to improve the quality of work done.
- Offer consumer service of superior quality and in a professional manner, with precision, courtesy, and efficiency.
- Ability to resolve problems successfully; willingness to “go the extra mile” for the consumer
- Demonstrate strong motivation and teamwork
- Be accountable for and take the necessary measures to perform tasks successfully as they are assigned
- Understand, respect, and surpass the objectives set for various clients and projects
- Propose innovative ideas to promote constant improvement
- Have a sound knowledge of the best practices in consumer relations
- Be proficient in online orders management including reimbursement
- Ability to be self-motivated and work autonomously including the ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Attendance as well as punctuality are of the utmost importance in this position to maintain the level of service expected
- Be fully bilingual, in English and French, spoken and written.
If you are passionate about taking the next step in your career, do not miss out on this opportunity; send in your CV to Viviane.email@example.com or Patricia.firstname.lastname@example.org.