● Manage house organ trade funds effectively to strongly impact ROI.
● Manage assigned customers and penetrate potential customer market through effective networking. Build strong relationships in order to achieve and surpass goals.
● Work in close collaboration with key account partners and develop growth strategies, listing strategies, key positioning strategies and execution strategies to meet or exceed goals and targets.
● Collaborate with distributors and business partners to acquire all necessary resources and services to achieve or surpass goals.
● Consistently present, in an efficient way, all Almo Nature promotion activities in order to achieve impactful in-store execution.
● Present new products and achieve strong in-store activation behind new product launches, distribution, and placement. Contribute to and ensure company investment successes.
● Consistently maintain product knowledge about the Almo Nature product portfolio and the Fondazione Capellio business model and provide continuing product training and education to all Almo Nature customers.
● On an ongoing basis, adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity.
● Continuously seek effective sales strategies in an effort to identify new angles to suit the given objectives.
● Conduct extensive market research with the intent of learning and applying findings to successful strategies.
● Compile and share market data on a regular basis and when requested.
● Participate in and represent Almo Nature at trade shows, community events, and networking events in a professional manner.
● Adapts to an execution culture as per the book, Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done.
● Possesses analytical skills, sound business judgment and creative problem-solving skills to drive business results.
● Being flexible is a prerequisite to the success of the role because it aligns with the success of the company.
● Exceptionally well organized and driven by success.
● Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations.
● Outstanding negotiating skills.
● Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills.
● Flexible and dedicated to our values.
● Strong team player with energy, passion, competitiveness, and dedication.
Territory Manager Requirements and Qualifications
● University degree in business or a related discipline is strongly preferred.
● Minimum of 2 to 5 years of sales experience; Preferably within the pet food or CPG industry.
● Computer literate.
● Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English. French is an asset.
● Availability to travel up to 30% nationally.