Job Title: Sales Representative – Contract Eastern Ontario
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flying Hound is a fast-growing Ottawa/Smiths Falls based company. Our mission (and passion) is to make all dogs happy! Our dedication to sourcing only the best real food ingredients direct from local Canadian farmers is our commitment to exceptional quality for dogs – we make a premium organic dog treat because we love dogs! We are currently looking for a contract Sales Representative for Eastern Ontario.
As a Sales Representative at Flying Hound, your primary responsibility is to develop new and existing business with key retail partners in Eastern Ontario.
Working with both consumers and retail partners, you will strengthen and grow your territory through regular contact and promotions. Strong focus on merchandising and relationships with your customers will drive sales and position you as the expert in the natural dog treat field. Working closely with the Flying Hound team, you will ensure an aligned and consistent approach to business development.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop new business and maintain impactful relationships with customers;
- Build and prospect relationships by initiating contact and conducting follow-up communications;
- Target new business opportunities to expand Flying Hound products;
- Move opportunities through the sales funnel;
- Schedule and confirm appointments with prospects and customers;
- Manage planned visits to your localized retail locations of your territory;
- Respond to leads and telephone inquiries via both email and phone promptly and professionally;
- Communicate Flying Hound information efficiently and effectively.
Professional Requirements And Desired Skills
- University or College degree in business, sales and/or marketing (or similar);
- Experience in sales, in a similar role;
- Have knowledge of selling best practice;
- Ability to communicate clearly;
- Exceptional organizational and customer service skills including sound methods for follow up;
- Fluency in English is a must with added proficiency in French preferred;
- Able to work some evenings and weekends;
- Reliable vehicle, current auto insurance and driver’s license record that indicates you are a safe and cautious driver;
- Love dogs as much as we do!