Dogtopia is looking for a General Manager for our Burlington location. This is a high capacity corporate store. This position includes a base salary plus bonuses. As a General Manager you are responsible for the success or failure of the business and team. As such this individual needs to be able to actively speak to the plan, budget, revenue and health of the store.
- Must love dogs
- Ability to work flexible days and hours, including holidays and weekends
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun, fast paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to manage and motivate your staff
- Sales and Marketing experience a plus
- Detail Oriented
- Quick thinker
- Emotionally intelligent
- Outgoing, enthusiastic by nature
- Will take charge of their team to reach success
- Ensure operations are being maintained to the highest standards, while always addressing improvement within the store.
- Maintain optimum staffing by creating weekly work schedule
- Leads by example by coaching all on contributing to a positive team-oriented culture
- Team Management
- Clean and Safe Environment
- Financial and Administrative
- Customer Service
Dog experience a strong asset.
If you are passionate about taking the next step in your career and development, send your resume to Melissa.email@example.com