Territory Sales Manager – Alberta North
We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager to drive the business in the Edmonton and Northern Region of Alberta. This position has a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary plus commission earnings structure. The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for establishing, developing, and maintaining business relationships with current and prospective customers in the territory with the intention of sales growth.
- Deliver sales, profits and numerical distribution objectives;
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach;
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products/services;
- Effectively use catalogues, samples and promotional materials in sales calls;
- Conduct post-call analysis and follow-up;
- Assist in-store merchandising and promotions i.e. effective positioning of Hagen products for maximum sales;
- Call on pet specialty stores in order to build relationships and drives sales growth.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- College Diploma in a related field or equivalent level of industry experience;
- At least 2 years of experience in a related field;
- Able to work autonomously while supporting your team goals and objectives, understanding that as a representative of Rolf C. Hagen Inc., a polished and professional image must be maintained at all times;
- Must be able to proficiently explain the advantages of Hagen products and services and regularly conduct seminars either one on one or in groups;
- Must have independent account selling abilities and experience with solid results;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- CPG or Pet-related experience;
- Up to 60 % overnight travel will be required;
- Must reside in the Edmonton region.
If you are passionate about taking the next step in your career and you want to be part of a successful company, do not miss out on this opportunity; send in your CV and cover letter today to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contact: Viviane Nguyen