Territory Sales Manager – Quebec region
Rolf C Hagen Inc. is looking for a dynamic Territory Sales Manager for the Quebec region. Rolf C Hagen Inc. is the world’s largest privately-owned, multi-national pet products manufacturer and distributor – a true industry leader for over 65 years. This position has a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary plus commission earnings structure. The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for establishing, developing, and maintaining business relationships with current and prospective customers in the territory with the intention of sales growth.
- Deliver sales, profits and numerical distribution objectives.
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Effectively use catalogues, samples and promotional materials in sales calls.
- Conduct post-call analysis and follow-up.
- Assist in-store merchandising and promotion i.e., effective positioning of Hagen products for maximum sales.
- Call on pet specialty stores in order to build relationships and drives sales growth.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Have the ability to work autonomously while supporting your team’s goals and objectives, understanding that as a representative of Rolf C Hagen Inc., a polished and professional image must be maintained at all times.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- Must be able to proficiently explain the advantages of Hagen products and services and regularly conduct seminars either one on one or in groups.
- Experience in Salesforce is an asset.
- Must have independent account selling abilities and experience with solid results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- CPG or Pet-related experience.
- Must reside in Quebec City.
- 2-year college diploma in a related field or equivalent level of industry experience.
- 20% overnight stay required for the travelling.
If you are passionate about taking the next step in your career and you want to be part of a successful company, do not miss out on this opportunity; send in your CV and cover letter today hresources-Can@rchagen.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contact: Viviane Nguyen