Do you love people and pets? We may have the perfect job for you.
Sales, travel, and happy pets too.
We are looking for a Territory Sales Representative, Quebec to join our high performing sales team. Based in and covering Greater Montreal Area, Eastern Townships and Laurentians, you will represent Champion Petfoods, ORIJEN and ACANA brands, to retail and distribution partners. It goes without saying, this is a high visibility role. As a Territory Sales Representative, you will build partnerships with retailers and distributors by understanding and supporting their businesses and inspiring them with our Vison of becoming The Global Leader in Advancing Premium Foods for Pets, and our purpose to Earn Pet Lover Trust Every Day so Pets Thrive for a Lifetime, as well as to uphold Champion’s incredible reputation. You don’t have to have pets to succeed here, but we’re pretty sure you’ll want one!
You’ll have the opportunity to:
· Establish and maintain productive relationships, partnering with distributor and retail accounts while advocating our vision, purpose, and values.
· Sell in, leveraging all available resources from National, Regional and Territory specific available support programs to secure promotional and merchandising activity within a defined list of regional accounts.
· Perform and manage retail store coverage and service frequency by call cycle to upwards of 190 retail partners within territory.
· Promote a fast-moving brand’s awareness, increase sales, and boost customer engagement.
· Deliver inspired education and training to distributor sales team, retail partners, and consumers.
· Implement Champion’s merchandising and branding standards.
· Work industry shows and weekend events that engage and educate consumers on the ORIJEN and ACANA brands.
· Collaborate and partner with Distributor Sales Representatives driving profitable sales growth for Champion Petfoods and our retail partners.
· Communicate field activity to the Regional Manager through daily and weekly reporting, working together on scheduling, prioritizing, and territory planning.
· Develop market knowledge with awareness of competitor’s offerings from both the consumer and retailer point of view.
Background & Experience:
● Outside sales experience ideally within the pet specialty industry, consumer packaged goods/retail experience is a plus.
● Proven ability to build and maintain relationships.
● Teamwork focused in a remote work environment with a bias for action.
● CRM knowledge and an aptitude for technology.
● Experience presenting to large and small groups.
● Flexibility to travel up to 50% locally, 4-5 nights per month overnight, with some availability for work events on evenings and weekends.
● Bilingual in French and English.
Keeping pets happy and healthy since 1985.
We are Champion Petfoods, a crew of pet enthusiasts looking to better the quality of food for our four-legged friends around the world. With over thirty years of growth in the pet food industry, our ORIJEN and ACANA brands have defined our vision of being The Global Leader in Advancing Premium Food for Pets. If this excites you as much as it does us, then we would love to hear from you!
Come as you are.
We value diversity in all forms and know the power it can bring. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to bloom, diverse points of views to be heard, and increases overall happiness. That sounds pretty good to us.
Champion is an equal opportunity employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other creed, you are wanted here.
Interested applicants please apply online at championpetfoods.com/careers