Western Canada Regional Sales Manager
Our Company: What do you want to know? We are the world leader in pet products with PetSafe® Brand, SportDOG® Brand and Invisible Fence® Brand. PetSafe® Brand makes every product from leashes and harnesses, to water fountains and automated feeders and litter boxes. We have a goal to touch over 21 million pets, people and communities around the world annually. We serve a broad range of pet owners from providing the hunter the best gear for a successful hunt, to accommodating the “Not-So-Crazy Cat Lady” with all the entertaining toys and effective solutions she could ever imagine. How do we do it? By creating a vibrant and active environment within our team. We work hard to be the employer of choice in our communities and, in turn, serve those communities. At Radio Systems Corporation, teammates take the privilege of serving pets, people and community very seriously, but also have a great time doing so. Each project is approached with an attitude of enthusiasm, resilience, adaptability and teamwork.
What Will You Do On Sales Team:
· Develop specific account plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish sales goals with retail, distribution, and ecommerce partners
· Collaborate with customers in the presentation of our products in their environment and at trade shows
· Provide insights & direction for new & current products, pricing, and distribution strategies.
· Establish & maintain close relationships with retail partners within the region.
· Training: For new retail partners and distributor sales personnel this may include in store trainings/ product knowledge sessions at retail partner’s accounts for their employees on our product lines
· Forecasting: Provide monthly forecasting and promo updates to supply team and other stakeholders
· Communication: Timely & accurate for both internal and external customers (Partner Issues, Pricing updates, MRP/MAP Issues, Program Changes, Market information, Monthly Reports etc.…
· Manage Pricing – Update Order Management on all relevant program and pricing changes, show specials, ISO’s, monthly promos, and contract pricing
· New Retail Partner Activity: coordinate efforts internally and with any outside representation to ensure new retail partners ship complete, on-time, and are set to expectations
· The Consumer: Understand consumer needs and expectations for our products/services using methods such as listening to consumer calls in Customer Care and constantly staying updated on how to use RSC products.
· Travel: Overnight travel to retail partners, trade shows and company meetings is a requirement during certain times
What Are We Looking For:
· Minimum 3-5 yrs experience in sales management within the Pet Specialty and/or Consumer Hardware Channel within Canada
· Ability to work within project timelines, meet deadlines and comfortable handling a very diverse product line-up
· College degree in sales, marketing, or related fields, preferred.
· Experience in working remotely, traveling with retail distribution reps and as a team who will work closely with order management, accounting, supply chain, category, brand and other internal departments.
· Extensive experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and web based applications like Tableau, Microsoft Teams/Zoom .
· Achieve budget and profit goals along with managing expenses
· Help drive integration of current and future acquisitions with retail partners
· Participate in multiple tradeshows and other dealer events like open houses and distribution sales team ride alongs
· Reports directly to the Canadian Sales Manager
· Close working relationships with all other company team members
Working for Radio Systems definitely has its benefits. We offer a collaborative and creative team-oriented work environment where we encourage you to take risks to learn and grow! We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K match. In addition, we offer a rich wellness program which includes an onsite health clinic, workout facility and of course, we encourage you to bring your dog to work, which is our whole reason for what we do!
RSC is dedicated to offering equal employment opportunity for all teammates and fostering a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. At Radio Systems Corporation, our teammates are our greatest strength. We strive to build a workforce as diverse as the customers we serve by hiring great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, life experiences, knowledge, self-expression and talent. We recruit and reward teammates based on capability and performance and together we are building a culture that welcomes all dimensions of an individual’s identity including race, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, educational background, national origin or ancestry, religion, veteran status, or physical ability. We embrace these differences and the unique contributions each teammate brings not just because it is the right thing to do but because it makes our company stronger. While we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and a culture of belonging, we recognize that we still have more work to do and a lot more to learn
Please send your resume to Taylor Spruell at firstname.lastname@example.org