February 9, 2018
The Honest Kitchen is seeking to contract for experienced Area Field Coordinators in Vancouver (BC), Calgary (AB), and Toronto (ON)
This is a 20-25 hour per week position. The Area Field Coordinator entails using hands-on tactics to spread the word about our healthy, natural, dehydrated whole foods for dogs and cats in Area Focus Accounts by ensuring product set and rotation, education of teams and clients in stores, sampling and dialogue with interested parties.
A training program is provided for Area Field Coordinators, to provide them with the knowledge needed to execute the project.
Scope of Position :
The Area Field Coordinator will focus on the following requirements. Additional requests will be made to support the company as necessary.
- Thursday through Sunday schedule, most weeks.
- Maximum of 25 hours per week.
- Primary responsibilities involve monitoring Area Focus Accounts and representing The Honest Kitchen’s brand philosophies.
- Monitoring SKU placement, assortment and pricing.
- Reporting back SKU anomalies, gaps, concerns to Direct Report.
- POG’s – Planogram and reset execution; Coaching the retail partner into the best possible display to maximize turns.
- Blended Trainings – Swift but effective “Box Trainings” to be performed for store staff and clientele without disruption to store business.
- Adhering to efficient routing of Area Focus Accounts for visits.
- Assisting the local Territory Sales Manager or District Sales Manager with events or trainings.
- Setting up a table displaying product samples and literature in an orderly manner, in pet supply stores (weekend events).
- Participating in appropriate pet-centric community events, by operating a booth or sampling table.
- Initiating conversation with potential customers and introducing products to them.
- Interacting with potential customers, asking questions, listening to their needs, assisting them in choosing an appropriate diet.
- Blitzing local dog parks and other locations with samples and information to support local stores.
- Must be available to work weekends (up to 8 hours each weekend day)
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to bend, lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Must have ability to receive products via ground shipping for distribution to clients.
- Comfortable working alone, and with others.
- Must be dependable and able to efficiently coordinate own schedule, and set up appointments with stores.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook to complete reports on progress.
- Prior experience in a position or event setting, interacting with the public is an advantage.
- Must be self-driven, extremely flexible, and enjoy fostering a culture of integrity and joy.
$19-$21.50/hour Commensurate with experience. Travel and expense reimbursement.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
© The Honest Kitchen
111 14th St. San Diego, CA 92101
Customer Service Hours:
Mon-Thurs 8:00AM – 4:30PM PST
Friday 8:00AM – 2:30PM PST