Annual General Meeting
In accordance with PIJAC Canada bylaws, an Annual General Meeting of the Corporation is held once a year.
Notice of 2020 AGM – Click here
PIJAC Canada’s Annual General Meeting will take place virtually at 11:30 am (EDT) on Monday, September 14, 2020.
The following agenda items will be voted on during the annual general meeting:
- Approval of minutes from the September 16th, 2019 AGM
- Appointment of auditors
- Election of Directors
- President’s Memorandum
The Audited Financial Statements, as of December 31st, 2019 and the Nominating Committee Report will also be received.
- 2019 AGM Minutes
- 2019 Financial Statements
- 2020 AGM Agenda
The association’s Nominating Committee will determine the number of vacancies to fill on the National Board in 2020. Elections will take place during PIJAC Canada’s AGM on September 14th, 2020 in Mississauga, ON. Interested PIJAC Canada members in good standing will then be able to submit their candidacy to our head office no later than the end of business day Wednesday, July 16th, 2020.
- For more information on the Director and officer responsibilities – click here
- Call for nomination – click here
- For the Board Candidate Form – click here
- Report of 2020 Nominating Committee – click here
- Nominating Policies and procedures – click here
- 2020 CEO Report – click here
Members not attending the AGM may assign their voting privileges to somebody else. Proxies should be returned to PIJAC Canada by September 7th 2020 at 5:00pm, EDT, to the address or fax number found on the form.
For more information on the PIJAC Canada AGM, including information on the PIJAC Canada Board nomination process, please contact:
Christine Carrière, President & CEO, 1.800.667.7452, email@example.com