Annual General Meeting
In accordance with PIJAC Canada bylaws, an Annual General Meeting of the Corporation is held once a year.
Notice of 2019 AGM (available in mid-July)
PIJAC Canada’s Annual General Meeting will take place at the International Centre, Hall 5, 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario at 8:15am (EDT) on Monday, September 16, 2019.
The following agenda items will be voted on during the annual general meeting:
- Approval of minutes from the September 17th, 2018 AGM
- Appointment of auditors
- Election of Directors
- President’s Memorandum
The Audited Financial Statements, as of December 31st, 2018 and the Nominating Committee Report will also be received.
- 2018 AGM Minutes
- 2018 Financial Statements
- 2019 AGM Agenda
The association’s Nominating Committee will determine the number of vacancies to fill on the National Board in 2019. Elections will take place during PIJAC Canada’s AGM on September 16th, 2019 in Mississauga, ON. Interested PIJAC Canada members in good standing will then be able to submit their candidacy to our head office no later than end of business day Wednesday, July 17th 2019. Nomination documents will be available June 14th 2019.
- For more information on the Director and officer responsibilities – click here
- For the Board Candidate Form – available later in 2019
- Report of 2019 Nominating Committee – available later in 2019
- Nominating Policies and procedures – available later in 2019
- 2019 CEO Report – available later in 2019
Members not attending the AGM may assign their voting privileges to somebody else. Proxies should be returned to PIJAC Canada by September 9th 2019 at 5:00pm, EDT, to the address or fax number found on the form.
- Proxy Form – available later in 2019
For more information on the PIJAC Canada AGM, including information on the PIJAC Canada Board nomination process, please contact:
Stéphanie Girard, President & CEO, 1.800.667.7452, email@example.com