A wealth of additional benefits added to your membership
PIJAC Canada is proud to announce a new partnership with the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB). By working together, we are able to provide all eligible PIJAC Canada members access to the business assistance, savings programs and independent business advocacy provided by CFIB.
The Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB) is the country’s champion of small business. With over 110,000 members, we’re Canada’s largest non-profit organization devoted to creating and supporting an environment where your business can succeed.
Some of the many benefits for PIJAC Canada members include:
- Significant savings on payment processing, group insurance, payroll processing, courier shipping and more!
- Proactive lobbying at all three levels of government
- Bilingual Online business training courses and webinars for both employers and employees
- Access to CFIB Business Counsellors and advice in every province in French and English
Established in 1971, CFIB is now the largest independent business advocacy organization in Canada and works hard on behalf of their 110,000 members to improve the entrepreneurial environment across the country. Some examples of CFIB successes at the federal level include:
- Helping all independent business owners plan for their retirement by fighting for and achieving the $800,000 small business capital gains exemption
- Ensuring business owners keep more of their retained earnings by achieving lower small business corporate tax rates
- Establishing the Code of Conduct for the credit and debit card industry, which gives you leverage when dealing with your payment processor
We are very excited about this new relationship with CFIB! If you have any questions about this new partnership, please contact Stéphanie Renaud, Membership Coordinator at PIJAC Canada for more details.
If you’d like more information about CFIB, please call our main contact at CFIB, Richard DeMarco, at 1-888-234-2232 or go to www.cfib.ca.