Pure Treats, the makers of PureBites dog and cat treats, food, and toppers is seeking a talented and organized Sales Coordinator to join our team in our Vaudreuil, Quebec, Canada Head-Office. Our office is temporarily closed due to COVID-19 so this is a work-from-home position to begin. This is a permanent full-time position, available immediately. Please reach out to email@example.com if interested in this exciting opportunity.
Position: Sales Coordinator
Position Status: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec. Work is currently remote due to COVID-19. Some office work required until return to work authorized by Pure Treats.
Company: Pure Treats Inc.
Website: www.purebites.com & www.puresnacks.com
We’re seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Sales Coordinator to join the PureBites® Team.
PureBites® is a leader in natural dog & cat products and has been offering Pet Parents pure, natural, and nutrient-rich treats & food options since 2005. PureBites® branded products are available through leading North American pet specialty chains like Petco, PetSmart, Pet Valu & Mondou, thousands of neighborhood pet stores in 10 countries, and online at Amazon.com & Chewy.com.
- Support all members of the sales team across North America
- Responsible for building PowerPoint presentations intended for customers and internal presentations. We are looking for an expert in PowerPoint
- Responsible for completing and executing new item forms for customers. Responsible for building relationships directly with customers to execute these forms.
- Responsible for promotional submissions via customer portals
- Responsible for leading promotional calendar creation in partnership with marketing: Monthly and Quarterly
- Responsible for executing sample requests
- Responsible for building mock-up samples
- Responsible for creating V-Cards, managing contact lists
- Responsible for monitoring and managing MAP reporting, sending out MAP violations, working with customers to ensure MAP is being respected, working with subject matter experts to manage the process from start to end
- Responsible for collecting, tracking, and supporting the sales team in getting all “proof of performance” for retail and distributor promotions
- Responsible for tracking competitor promotional activity, price changes. Proof to be saved and tracked
- Work with marketing to coordinate trade shows for industry events, distributors, and retailers
- Responsible to manage, track and lead line review process for major customers
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the sales team
- Ability to consistently deliver short term & long term with very little follow-up
- Highly motivated, dedicated, and committed to supporting the sales team
- Ability to multitask and manage several different projects at the same time
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and collaborate in a fast-paced team environment
- Problem-solving skills, inquisitiveness, and desire to improve processes
- Advanced level Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- A strong sense of urgency, initiative, and proven ability to follow-through
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Fluent in written and spoken English, French would be an asset
- Pure Treats offers a positive work environment, a competitive salary, and the opportunity to grow within a dynamic team.
- Responsibilities focused on building PureBites® and PureSnacks® by supporting a high energy sales team
- Weekly bring-your-dog-to-work days.
- Discounted pet treats and food.
- Private family on-line health care consultation service.
- Summer Hours: Fridays from 8 AM to 1 PM.
Regular business hours: 8 AM – 5 PM Monday to Friday
If you love pets, are driven and passionate about your career and enjoy working in a dynamic, friendly, and challenging environment, we want to meet you. Pure Treats is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to be considered. We thank all candidates for showing interest in our company, however only retained candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Pure Treats is committed to following government and other best practices with respect to a safe working environment to address COVID-19 and has an employee committee that has collaborated to draft safety procedures and to review.