Pure Treats the makers of PureBites dog and cat treats, food and toppers is seeking a talented and organized Customer Service & Administrative Coordinator to join our team in our Vaudreuil, Quebec, Canada Head-Office. Our office is temporarily closed due to COVID-19 so this is a work from home position to begin. This is a permanent full-time position, available immediately. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this exciting opportunity.
Position: Customer Service & Administrative Coordinator Position
Status: Permanent Full-Time
Company: Pure Treats Inc.
We’re seeking a dynamic candidate to join the Pure Treats Team at our Vaudreuil Head-Office. Pure Treats is a leader in natural dog & cat treats and food, and has been offering pet-parents pure, natural and nutrient rich treat options since 2005. PureBites and PureSnacks branded products are available through leading North American pet specialty chains like Petco, PetSmart, Pet Valu & Mondou, thousands of neighborhood pet stores in 10 countries, leading chains like Wal-Mart and Loblaws, and online at Amazon & Chewy.
Pure Treats is a fast-growing company that has been leading the market in its categories for over 15 years. The successful candidate would join our team working remotely until a safe return to the Head-Office can be safely implemented.
Reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Specialist and in collaboration with the Marketing Team:
• Answer all consumer calls, emails, Amazon questions, and social messages in a prompt and professional manner.
• Track all consumer information and the reason for them requiring support.
• Ensure our customer service communications are true to our brand and align with our marketing message.
• Maintain, update, and proactively improve our customer service response templates.
• Provide weekly and monthly customer service reports and flag any significant unresolved issues.
• Forward retail/ distribution opportunities to the Sales Team.
• Process all customer reimbursements.
• Maintain the sample room and make sure its always well stocked and organized.
• Aid in the creation of mock-up items during the new product development process.
• Process requests for sales and influencer samples.
• Support the office with general administrative tasks (filing, office supplies, scheduling meetings, corporate travel, expense reports, checks, bank deposits).
• Fluent in written and spoken English and French
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• A positive, collaborative “can-do” attitude
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills, inquisitiveness, and desire to improve processes
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer skills
• Self-motivated and demonstrated flexibility and adaptable to change
• A natural high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• A strong sense of urgency, initiative, and proven ability to follow through
• Ability to organize and prioritize a changing workload
• Loves dogs and cats!
The following would be considered assets:
• 1 – 3 years relevant experience
• Experience with a helpdesk software
• Experience in a related field such as consumer packaged goods.
• Experience in the pet industry.
• Experience with and updating/creating Standard Operating Procedures
• Pure Treats offers a positive work environment, a competitive salary, and the opportunity to grow within a dynamic team
• Weekly bring-your-dog-to-work days
• Private family on-line health care consultation service
• Summer Hours: Fridays from 8AM to 1PM
If you love pets, are driven and passionate about your career and enjoy working in a dynamic, friendly, and challenging environment, we want to meet you!
Please send your resume and a cover letter to be considered. We thank all candidates for showing interest in this position, however only retained candidates will be contacted.
Pure Treats is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Schedule: Monday to Friday
373 Joseph-Carrier, Vaudreuil-Dorion. Quebec, Canada. J7V 5V5 Ph: 450-424-1110 Fax: 450-424-5255