Trouw Nutrition is looking for a Territory Manager, Pet Specialty
Job TITLE: Territory Manager, Pet Specialty
DIVISION: Companion Animal
REPORTS TO: National Sales Manager, Pet Specialty
Trouw Nutrition is a part of Nutreco, a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future. Nutreco employs approximately 10,000 people in 30 countries with sales in 80 countries
We are looking for an enthusiastic Territory Manager to join our Sales Team for the Quebec region. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the incumbent will oversee the continued development of the pet specialty business for Quebec by actively promoting, marketing, and executing pet food strategies.
- Manage regional pet specialty accounts for Trouw Nutrition – Companion Animal;
- Develop brand awareness and growth within the territory with current and new customers;
- Ensure our branded products receive maximum store level exposure through in-store merchandising, product knowledge and staff training;
- Forecasting for budgets and delivering on objectives;
- Develop and manage a territory budget;
- Utilize data and technology to assist with sales strategy and create action plans;
- Review claims requests and manage inventory by store to minimize product claims;
- Work closely with operations and our distribution partners to insure superior customer service;
- Network within the industry to ensure complete knowledge of industry activities;
- Monitor, track and report on all marketplace trends and activity.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Post-secondary education in sales and marketing or a closely related discipline;
- Minimum of five (5) years sales or marketing experience in consumer packaged goods;
- Results-oriented, thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment;
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with associates and employees;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English & French.
- High level of computer competency – including knowledge of MS Office and CRM systems
- Ability to travel;
- An ability to live and teach our Trouw Nutrition leadership values.
Send your resume to:
HR Manager – Central Region